Monday, March 26, 2012

Mandie's Gift Box

Today I'd like to show you a fun gift box that I created. I used some fabulous Echo Park Paper, Distress Ink and Adirondack Paint Daubers, and Glimmer Mist!


First I painted all of the edges of my box with the Pitch Black Adirondack Paint Dauber and let it dry. Then I cut my Echo Park Papers (these are from the Be Mine line but you could easily use any of the gorgeous lines they have) to be slightly smaller than each side of my box. Then I inked the edges of everything with the Black Soot Tim Holtz Distress Ink.


Next I created my spiral roses. I used a variety of circles that were cut into a spiral shape. I used scalloped scissors on a couple. Then I rolled them into the flower shape. To give them a little bling, I added some Pink Bubblegum Glimmer Mist and then let them dry.


I adhered my roses to the box with some Glue Dots and added some mirrored paper leaves. Then I used Scor Tape to add the ribbon around the middle of the box. Finally, I used my Crop-A-Dile to add holes and eyelets to the sides of the box and threaded some ribbon through for a handle.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails