Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ecstasy Crafts Free Style Wreaths with Kim B

ecstasy craft wreath rev

This was one easy and fast card! I used the Ecstasy Craft Free Style Wreaths and American Crafts Foil card stock on my card blank. You should be able to see the dimension of the wreath on this card. All the pieces were popped out of the sheet and layered with foam squares (also from Ecstasy Crafts). Then I cut a piece of American Crafts foil card stock and put that on my card blank. I popped out one of the borders on the Free Style Wreath sheet and gave it a little trim to fit along the edge of my card. I then attached the wreath. Then upon scoping out what else was available on the sheet, I punched out the pine cones with leaves and attached that. And for my final item. I picked a little festive background and sentiment and attached the sentiment with foam squares and then put that on top of my pine cones. Trust me, it took me longer to type up what I did, than make the actual card. Is is so sparkly and shimmery and I hope someone will love getting this holiday card!

Items required: Foam Squares, American Crafts foil card stock, Ecstasy Crafts Free Style Wreaths, and your personal touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails