Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mandie says "Can You Imagine..... "

...winning your very own Cricut Imagine??? Remember the Empty Brown Paper Bag that Kim has for sale in the store? If you haven't picked up a couple you really should consider it! On Black Friday a Cricut Imagine Machine will accidentally fall into one of the Empty Bags... rumor is that other things *may* fall into some of the other bags as well!


In honor of the Empty Brown Paper Bag Sale, I decided to use my Cricut Imagine to highlight what you can do with this awesome machine! For those of you that follow my blog, Mandie’s Scrappin you may know that Monday was the first time I've actually broken down and made a real project with my Imagine.


If you don't have an Imagine you can also make this project very easily with patterned paper, card stock and your Cricut Expression Machine . I used the Cindy Loo Cricut cartridge to first cut the Flower Pot Box. I thought this was such a cute little box! I used my Imagine Nursery Tales cartridge to add the pattern to the box (and the colors and patterns to all of my cuts) but you can use patterned paper or cardstock. I'm not sure what size this is because I used Fit to Page but I'm guessing it would be about 7", after folding it ends up about 3 1/2" tall.


Then I cut my flower, squirrel, deer and cat all from the Cindy Loo cartridge. This was a super simple project and would be cute to put a little gift inside. My idea is a gift card and some paper shred for teachers or neighbors or maybe as a hostess gift when you go to holiday parties!


Now that you are inspired, don't forget to go buy an Empty Brown Paper Bag and maybe you will be the lucky one! Can you Imagine?

1 comment:

  1. I love this project! the imagine is definitely the way to go. This is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails