Monday, November 1, 2010

Featured Artist-Margaret

Boy with stocking

Angel with horn

Boy with stocking:
This card is a digital image from Mo's, just love her work. I used my Copic markers to color the image and a sheet of double sided paper by American Crafts to make my card. The paper was also a two sided paper by K&Company. I find that these make nice simple cards. One side was solid and the other stripped. I did not have single stamps to make the Happy Holidays so I only inked one side at a time. The Copic markers used were E11, E13, E25, B21, B24, B32, B34, B99, V15, R29, YR09, G28.


Angel with horn:
This card was made also by using the Copic markers and one of Mo's digital stamps. On this card I popped out a snowflake and added Stickles to her wings. I also added Stickles to the background paper and the snowflake. The Copic markers used were E11, E13, E25, Y17, Y38, RV11, RV34. The Stickles used was Crystal.

Margaret
Blog: http://margaret-ilovecrafting.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Love these images; love the colors. Beautiful work as always. Congrats on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Mos stamps and you did a great job with them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails