Friday, May 18, 2012

Large Mother's Day Card by Pebbles

 
My Mom and I were talking last week about some of the cards I have given her over the years and we remembered years ago I gave her one of those GIANT cards that you have to sit on the floor to display! LOL
So this year for Mother's Day I thought I would make her a not so giant card but a large one! I started by double matting a piece of printed paper from Prima Madeline collection. After that, I used my Spellbinders Labels One on the same card stock as the matting, inked the edges and stamped it with the same brown ink, then I added a little bow I made at the bottom.

 
To enhance the paper a little, I used some Cinnamon, Fruit Punch and Diamond Stickles on the flowers in both corners. I also added some sky blue pearls at the bottom of the card. Thanks for looking and I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails