Saturday, June 22, 2013

4th of July Tag by Michele

Hello everyone, hope your weekend is off to a great start.  For my project this week I decided to do a tag.  I used Tim Holtz & Ranger distress paper by Core'dinations , the colors are barn door and faded jeans and the tag was some red cardstock stash I had.  I cut out the tag(6inch) using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More with my cricut.







  The stars, firecrackers and flags I used from Lifestyle Crafts(Quickutzs), die cuts. I used some red ribbon from my stash to attach to the top. 


close up







I think I am going to hang it on my door so when people come up they will see it.

I hope you liked this simple project for the 4th.

 If you liked any of the products I have used and would like to get them please contact Kim here, and she will help you get these things and anything else you might be looking for.
Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle your tag is so cute! Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag. I could see that on a box of cupcakes for the neighbors on the 4th.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails