Saturday, June 15, 2013

Wedding Card by Cindy

Hi everyone,

Thanks for visiting my Cutter's Creek Design Team post. For my project, I decided to make a wedding card. I don't go to a lot of weddings but on occasion I have need of a card or I am asked by my sister to make her a card so it's nice to have one on hand. I used some scraps from a wedding album that I made and the swiss dots cuttlebug folder. I also used stickles and a pearl. I attached my flower to my card using Fabric Tac but 3M Scotch Quick Dry works equally well. My car cut is from the SweetHearts Cricut Cartridge and my flower is from the CTMH Artiste cartridge.

  To see how it all gets put together, be sure to watch the video.



To shop for these products and more be sure to visit the Cutters Creek Store.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy your wedding card is adorable. I love that image a lot. And your video is really good. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card... Love the chevron paper and the stamp set you chose. Fantastic job with your video, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails