Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Get Carried Away with Mindy

I have gotten carried away with Disney projects the last few months and it was nice to sit down and make a card again.  I decided to play some more with my cricut since I had a couple of cartridges I hadn’t opened yet.   I used my Imagine to make this card so that all I needed was a couple pieces of white cardstock. 
photo (28)
I layered different patterns of paper on my cardfront and then used some 3D foam pads to pop my rhino up from the background.  I love his chevron print glasses. 
I printed some more cardstock for the inside of the card and added my sentiment.
photo (29) 
That’s it a super quick and easy card.  Don’t get too carried away that you forget to do what you enjoy.
Supplies Used
cardstock
ATG tape
Cricut Imagine

4 comments:

  1. Love how the rhino came out! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so darn cute. I love those glasses too. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you pulled yourself away from Disney for a few minutes because you made such a cute card to share. Love it! Now you can go back to Disney. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails