Sunday, June 2, 2013

Masculine Project With Kim B

I hope everyone has enjoyed our Design Team bringing you some wonderful masculine projects.  As crafters and a large majority of us being women, I know a lot of us struggle to make these type projects because we are drawn to the "pretty" and things like florals, pinks, frilly, etc...  Some of you crafters out there only have males to craft and scrap for so I am sure it is a bit easier for you to accomplish what a lot of us struggle to do.  I still use flowers, ribbon, glitter, etc... when doing masculine projects, I just try and tone it down a bit..............lol!  I just can't give up my bling!

So here are two Father's Day cards I created for a new friend if mine who has recently started purchasing cards from me.


I should have taken photos of the inside, however I forgot to do that so you could see how I completed the interior of the cards.  I used Ecstasy Crafts products for the front and some Flower Soft Peel Offs for the corners.  The ribbon was from my stash and the papers were scraps in my stash.  These cards went together so quickly because I used Ecstasy Crafts so the thinking was removed for me.  I just had to match up the rest of the items to complete my cards. 
 
Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoyed our projects!  Please leave the team a comment on the items you liked and tell us what you would like to see more of.  Thank you!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Kim your cards are beautiful! I love the papers and the Ecstasy products you used.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails