Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Shirt Box for Dad

 Since Father's Day is about a week away,  I decided to make something different than a card. I made a shirt box for my dad. The products I used were from my stash at home.

 I made this by using the Cricut cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and more 2.  I used some white card stock as my base.
 Next, for the tie and pocket I used paper from a 6x6 paper pad Little Sport by Heidi Larsen.  Then I used a black pen and made lines all around the shirt.   The box is small (2x2 1/4) , so I put in some wrapped candy that he likes. So, I hope liked my little shirt box as a small gift for Father's Day.
(a closer look at the detail )

Please visit the store for many wonderful items.  Just ask Kim if she can get the Cricut cartridge, the paper pad, or any item you are looking for. 

1 comment:

  1. Michelle your short box is adorable. You did a nice job with the embellishments. Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails