Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year's Bottle Tag by Sandi

I made the Bottle Tag for a New Years Eve skating party. I started off with a thick white cardstock and made a hole big enough for the tag to sit on the largest part of the Champagne bottle so the 3D snowflakes could be placed on the top inside of the hole and sit on the top of the cork. I hope the photos allow you to really see the festive look of this tag.


I started with the Spellbinder Impressibilities Snowflakes Die for the background and covered it with Pebbles Pastels Chalks in pastel blue and white. I cut the fireworks from the Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge and applied more blue and white chalk on the edges. Then I added White Liquid Applique for dimensional snow on the edges of the fireworks and raised it by applying a Heat Gun. I used White American Crafts Glitter Paper to cut out the skates from the Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge and created the 3D snowflakes from the Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge by gluing 3 cuts together with some Mini Glue Dots. I welded letters from the Plantin School Book cartridge to create ‘Happy New Year’ and added more blue and white Pebbles Pastels Chalks and dimension with White Liquid Applique on the bottom of the letters. On my Gypsy I found the perfect ‘Thank You’ from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. I finished with a Martha Stewart Paper Punch on the sides.



Cutters Creek Shopping List:
White Liquid Applique
Pebbles Pastels Chalks
Mini Glue Dots
Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge
Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge
Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge
Spellbinder Impressibilities Snowflakes Die
White American Crafts Glitter Paper
Heat Gun

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great tag. Like it a lot. Thanks for sharing.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cool Sandi! I love those ice skates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Sandi--I love love the little skates! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute. I never think of the this type of stuff till I see it or it is way too late to allow me to design and play. LOL Enjoy your New Years.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails