Friday, April 1, 2011

Design Team Update!

As with all things in life, there are always changes going on around us.  Cutters Creek has been very blessed to have some wonderful designers join our team and they always make me so very proud.  Starting April 1st, I have a brand new member to the Cutters Creek Design Team.  She has let me share show so many of her projects as a Guest Designer, I just had to ask if she would like to join my team.  So everyone welcome Deanna to our Team!  I am so excited to see more of her creations along the way.

I would be remiss, if I didn't mention another new member who has been with us since March 1st.  Mindy is now a part of our team as well and has already been dazzling us with her creations this month.  I have been a fan of her work for quite some time and am so pleased she is on our team as well. 

We are now a full and well rounded Design Team with eight lovely ladies!  Our Head Design Team Leader is Mandie and our other members are Vicki, Chris, Laura, Lori, & Melissa.  Keep following what they do, as they are always coming up with great projects that are just dazzling!  I think this month, they are going to be inking up some stamps and as this is not my forte, I am looking forward to their tricks and tips this month and our Tutorial Tuesdays!  Stay tuned........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails