Friday, April 8, 2011

A Quick and Easy Bunny Card by Mandie - and a WINNER!!!

Today I thought I would share a super simple card that could easily be mass produced! All you need is some cardstock, your Cricut, Zip Dry Paper Glue and some Polar White Flower Soft.


I cut my card base from light pink cardstock at 5" x 10" and folded it in half to make a 5" x 5" card. Then I cut the dark pink layer from the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge at 5" from using the Card Frame function. The little bunny is on the same key with a basket. I used my Gypsy to hide the basket in the cut and the layer. I set the size to 2 3/4", then I cut the top layer in white and the bottom in dark pink. I used the Zip Dry Paper Glue to adhere everything because it won't make the paper wrinkle. Then I added some Polar White Flower Soft to his tail so it would be super fluffy!


Here's a closer look at my happy little bunny. You could easily use this card for invitations to an Easter celebration or just as a sweet card to mail out to friends and family!

And now, I'd like to share our WINNER of the March Flower Soft giveaway. As usual, I let Random.org do the hard work and it chose....



Congrats, Dorothy! I will be sending you an email shortly! Thanks to each and every one of our fabulous readers who left wonderful comments throughout the month of March! We really appreciate the support of our readers!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love that card I still have not gotten the hang of my gypsy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!!!!
    I won, yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Mandie. Love the little "cotton" tail.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails