Have you checked out the new Magnolia Mini Stamps that are now available at the Cutters Creek store? They are all mini versions of the original Magnolia stamps and they fit perfectly on the A2 card size!
Love these minis! I decided to try the bleaching method to make my background. I put a small amount of bleach in a Pyrex dish and folded a paper towel into it to absorb the bleach. I then used that as my stamp pad and stamped the image on my red cardstock. (A tip from Lori: Be sure your cardstock is a solid core piece and not one where the color is printed on — e.g., Core'dinations, Worldwin, CTMH.) It took a few tries before I got a good image. At first I had too much bleach and it just ran and bled out the image, and then, I did too little and got only part of an image, so I suggest practicing on scraps before moving to the cardstock you want to use.
Also be sure to wash the bleach off the stamp immediately after using. Once that was dry I glued it onto a 10x5 base folded to a 5x5 inch card and rounded the corners using my Corner Chomper.
I then stamped the Mini Princess Tilda with Memento Black Ink twice. I colored one using my Copics and the other I cut just inside the outside edge to use as a mask later.
Skin: E21, E00, E50
Hair: E07, R14, YR23
Crown: Y28 and Gold atyou Spica
Dress: Y23, Y21 (Note to get the medium color here I picked up Y23 with my Y21 pen and shaded.)
Bodice Trim, Slip, and Socks: YG21, YG23
Shoes: E31, E33, E34
Using my Nestabilities Classic Scallop Oval Small Set I cut and embossed Tilda. Using removable tape I placed my Tilda mask over the colored Tilda while it was still in my Nestability. I then used some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Mustard Seed and a stipple brush to color the background by pouncing the brush up and down over the image.
Using my Spellbinders Beaded Oval Set I cut and embossed the larger layer and used red pearl pens to give some dimension to every other oval. Once dry I stacked the two ovals and adhered them to the card base. The smaller oval was raised with pop its. Finally, I added a small bow using Glue Dots.