Friday, February 12, 2010

Angela's Valentine Box


I may be dating myself, but when I was in grade school the weekend before Valentine's Day we had to make a box for our classmates to deposit all of our Valentine cards into. The idea being that all of your Valentine's would be delivered into your decorated box for you to take home. I loved this, but I was one of four children so I am not sure my Mom was as thrilled with this assignment! (picture four kids tearing apart the house trying to find shoe boxes to decorate) I decided for my granddaughter Grace's first Valentine's Day I wanted to make her a box.




I used a bunch of paper, punches, and ribbon I had on hand and then pulled out the Pink Cat Studio Stamps, my Copic markers, Spica glitter pens and of course Nestabilities. Now I just need to fill the box with some Gerber apple snacks and an outfit and drop it in the mail.

All these products can be purchased at Cutters Creek.
Supplies:
Pink Cat Studio Stamps
Copic markers
Spica glitter markers
Spellbinder Dies
Ribbon
Adhesive
Crop A Dile
Eyelets
Card Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails