Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mandie's Frog Bag



Today I created a little gift bag that’s perfect for giving someone special a sweet treat for Valentine’s Day. I’m going to make 2 more and give them to my daughter’s pre-school teachers with gift cards and candy in them. To make this project you will need your Cricut Expression Machine with the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge, the Paisley cartridge and the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. To begin I cut my frog and all of the layers from the Paisley - Paisley cartridge at 4”. Next I cut the bag from Plantin SchoolBook using the Tall Ball feature key. To determine the size I loaded a 12” x 12” piece of paper and selected the “Fit to Page” function key. Surprisingly the machine told me it was going to cut at 12.5” and the cute actually filled up the whole page! The bag is about 5” without the handle when it’s all assembled. Then I cut the round top tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More at 3” with the blackout feature on (I prefer to punch my own hole) and stamped “Hoppy Valentine’s Day!” on the front. As an alternative, there are also several cute tags on Plantin SchoolBook you could use. After I assembled the frog and my bag I simply tied on the tag with some lime green ribbon and added a little tissue paper!


All these items can be purchased at Cutters Creek.

Supplies:
Paisley Cricut Cartridge
Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More Cricut Cartridge
Adhesive
Card Stock

2 comments:

  1. Mandie hoppily creates cute scrapping projects. You should see her product tags for a purse company... cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Mandie. You did a great job. The teachers will love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails