Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some Buggy Love U by Vicki



The first is a simple Valentine's card...quick and easy. The Pink Cat stamp: Lily Valentine Fairy is mounted on EZ Mount, so that I can add it to an acrylic block when I'm ready to stamp them! I used my Memento ink pad in Tuxedo Black, and stamped the image on Prism paper. I colored my images with my Copic Markers, and then cut close to the edges with Cutter Bee scissors. The Cutter Bee scissors are nice and small, and make it easy to get close, detailed cuts to the edge of my stamped image. And what fairy does require a little sparkle? I added Stickles to her fairy wings and the heart antennae on the fairy and the lady bug.

The heart embellishment is actually a Bazzill Chip, which I colored with simple red marker. Then, I outlined the edge with Twinkle Jewels, adhered with Mini Glue Dots.

The edges are highlighted by a simple heart punch, and then I placed white strips of paper on the inside of the card, to highlight the punch outs. I then inked the entire front of the card with a little bit of red ink, to give it some dimension.

All the products below can be purchased at Cutters Creek:
Pink Cat Studio stamp
EZ Mount
Memento Ink Pad
Prism Paper
Copic Markers
Cutter Bee Scissors
Bazzill Chips - Hearts
Twinkle Jewels
Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails