Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lea is Dreaming of Spring



It’s snowing right now, but I am thinking of spring! Flower Soft adds color and texture, imitating real flowers. Of course with other projects I like to use Flower Soft for fur, snow, and other textures. It’s fun to challenge myself to see where I can add a mix of color and dimension to my art.

The examples are 2 easy projects that anyone can do! If you are not sure of what images would work best, I would suggest getting Flower Soft printed Toppers. They are images that have flowers and areas to place the Flower Soft. I would also suggest the Flower Soft adhesive glue as well unless you have a needle-point tip as I have for thin-lined paint work. In addition, the kits with several jars of Flower Soft is a good way to get many colors at once.

The window is from a Flower Soft image, and the flower can is from a rubber stamp. You can use your Copics to color the image first, then add the Flower Soft.



Keep warm and think of spring, after all if the groundhog is out on a cloudy day, winter will end soon!

Please note: To get realism with the watering can, after coloring, take the clear Copic marker and make dots on the part of the watering can that sticks out, where the light would hit.

Cutters Creek Supplies:

Flower Soft: Lavender, Green, Spring
Flower Soft Adhesive
Stamp: Unknown
Copics: Clear, C3, C0, E07, E47, E35, Y38, E27, E25, RV32
Cardstock for stamping and layering finished pieces : Bazzill

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails