Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kim B's Love U Card



I made this card for my husband Joel for Valentine's Day, but we have love moments all year around. Special days, special anniversaries, and just because. I bought the Hello Kitty Font Cartridge some time ago for the chunky font and the few Hello Kitty images, and am just now cutting the clam shell open and using the cartridge. So, off I went to make a card for my husband. This card was mostly Cricut. I also used Twinkle Jewels for the eyes, stickles for the nose and heart wand, and my WRMK corner chomper to round the corners. I used one of the phrases and cut that in glitter paper along with the letters on the front of the card, and added the shadow feature to the back of the phrase. The card stock is embossed with little hearts and all I need to do now is add my private message and stamp the back with my personal stamp. This card was so easy peasy to make and you can find items to make this same card at my store, Cutters Creek. Happy Cricutting!




Supplies:

Hello Kitty Font Cricut Cartridge
Stickles
Twinkle Jewels
WRMK Corner Chomper
Card Stock
Glitter Paper
Adhesive







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails