Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lea's Warm Winter Wishes with Pink Cat Studio Stamps



Brrrr it’s cold outside. The snow has been falling, covering the ground in a white blanket.

Pink Cat Studios has the cutest designs just perfect for Copic markers. I love the layered look and so I decided that since snowmen are made from “circles” or balls of snow, I would concentrate my design with circles and a few squares. Twinkle Jewels adds the perfect dimension for buttons and then I actually used buttons to continue the circle theme. The background paper is pearl flowers with little circles. The ribbon tape has pink circles. As an added touch I used my Copic markers on the little metal word “Joy.” I used a tapping motion to cover the surface to give full coverage. And notice the Flower Soft? It is not just for flowers. There are so many ways to use this product.





My favorite part of this image is the little birdie, I just adore him! So even though it is cold outside and there is snow on the ground, have fun creating wonderful art with Pink Cat Studio images.



All these products can be purchased at Cutters Creek.

Supplies:
Stamp Image, Warm Winter Wishes – Pink Cat Studios
Copic Markers - BG45, Boo, YG67, YG63, RV29, RV00, RV02, V12, V15, V17, YR07,
YR04
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink – Tsukineko
Flower Soft
Twinkle Jewels
Glue Dots
Tape Runner
Buttons, DCW paper, Pearl Paper (unknown), metal word – Making Memories

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, Lea!!! Love the Flower Soft accents! Looks like I know what color I'm going to be buying next :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails