Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kim B's Oriental Window

I love the new Scenic Windows by Flower Soft! This is the new Oriental topper. These pieces were so easy to cut out and adhere with foam dots for dimension. I also used the new Ultra Fine Flower Soft to give the card some more pop! I love these topper when you are looking to put something together quickly. Just add your own extras and voila, done! I mounted the topper on a 5X7 card blank, added a strip of glitter paper, a piece of ribbon, and inked the card a little, and then finished off the outer corners with my WRMK chomper. This was a fast and easy card! All these products can be found at Cutters Creek.

Supplies:
Ultra Fine Flower Soft
Scenic Windows-Oriental
Glitter Paper
Ribbon
Ink
WRMK Corner Chomper
Scor Tape
Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails