Monday, July 16, 2012

Bright and Cheery

There is no doubt we are smack dab in the middle of Summer.  Summer always reminds me of bright cheery colors, so I thought I would make a bright Summer card.  When I saw this digital image, it screamed for bright cheery colors.  I pulled out my one of trusty Echo park paper packs and decided which colors I wanted to use.  This pack is an older one, that’s not in the store any more but I ‘m trying to clear out my stash because Kim leaves for CHA tomorrow and I know she’ll be bringing back a ton of new stuff I need to make room for. 

photo(6)

I colored this adorable image with my copic markers to match the bright cheery colors in the Echo Park paper.  I don’t use my bright darker markers a lot, so it was fun to break them out and give them a chance to play.  Be sure to check back often this week to see all the exciting new stuff Kim is ordering at CHA.  I can’t wait to hear about all the new goodies!!

 

Cutters Creek Shopping List

Echo Park Paper

Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. Love your Copic skills!!!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring! It's so bright and it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Mindy. And I like seeing those bold colors they are so pretty. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails