Monday, July 16, 2012

Bright and Cheery

There is no doubt we are smack dab in the middle of Summer.  Summer always reminds me of bright cheery colors, so I thought I would make a bright Summer card.  When I saw this digital image, it screamed for bright cheery colors.  I pulled out my one of trusty Echo park paper packs and decided which colors I wanted to use.  This pack is an older one, that’s not in the store any more but I ‘m trying to clear out my stash because Kim leaves for CHA tomorrow and I know she’ll be bringing back a ton of new stuff I need to make room for. 

photo(6)

I colored this adorable image with my copic markers to match the bright cheery colors in the Echo Park paper.  I don’t use my bright darker markers a lot, so it was fun to break them out and give them a chance to play.  Be sure to check back often this week to see all the exciting new stuff Kim is ordering at CHA.  I can’t wait to hear about all the new goodies!!

 

Cutters Creek Shopping List

Echo Park Paper

Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. Love your Copic skills!!!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet, love the image..

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring! It's so bright and it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Mindy. And I like seeing those bold colors they are so pretty. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails