Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy 4th Of July Project by Fran

 

I’ve been making cards for about two years and never made one for the Fourth of July.  So there’s no better time than this year to bring you my first 4th of July card, cupcake holders and paper rosettes to celebrate the 4th.  The card and cupcake holders came from a pattern created by SVGCuts. com.  The rosettes were hand made using the Martha Stewart Score Board.   Everything was cut using the Cricut Expression.  And all the glitter was created using  Stickles Glitter Glue by Ranger.  White rosette was distressed with Distress Ink pad, color-Faded Jeans.  All papers used were from my own supply of solid colors.   Other photo props are from my kitchen :)

             (Note: Click on photos for a larger view)

    Full View of Cupcakes and Card

Cupcakes Close Up

Card Close Up

Thank you for stopping by, Fran

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Fran! I love the svgcuts files--am using the Made in the USA banner one with my kids in the Summer Reading Program at the library this week. I think they will really like it!
    Rosanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Fran!!! Great colors and pp! Nice job on the rosettes, I can never get them to stay glued! What do yo use? I'm thinking I should get out my glue gun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the projects Fran! They are just too festive! Makes me want to have a party!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fran, these are great! Looks like you are ready to party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fran, It is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those cupcake holders and the rosettes. Your table will look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried using the "Reply" Feature under each comment but it would not work for me. I want to thank all of you for your sweet compliments. I really had fun making this set. But its the first time I made a card with so many layers.

    To Jennifer: When I make my rosettes I use my glue gun because it makes the gluing easier and quicker. I use the low setting on my glue gun so I don't burn myself to badly because yep I always burn myself when I use it, lol.

    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails