Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy Birthday! By: Ms. Pebbles

Hello everyone!
I made this card the other day for my cousin and she shares the love for the same color as I do, so it was a joy to make a card using purple!! :)

I inked the edges of a base white card with some purple pigment ink. Then I cut a piece of soft pink cardstock 1/4 inch smaller than the base card and used a emery board to rough up the edges and then inked those edges with a pink pigment ink. After that I layered a scrap piece of white cardstock with a  piece of pattern paper from my stash, then a piece of purple ribbon and added some Kaiser Rhinestones for a little bling.


Now I know I've done this flower before using my eCfrat Purpleberry, but she liked it so much on my other project that she asked could I make her one. This time I used purple, pink and white cardstock for the flower and jewel brad for the center.

After creating the flower, I adhered it to the card using 3D Pop Dots for some added dimension!
Thanks for looking and always remember, if we are out of stock on anything, ask Kim if she can special order it for you. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty Pebbles. I know your cousin is going to love it because you made it in her favorite colors. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails