Monday, July 23, 2012

Halloween in July - Witches Hat by Tee

With everyone doing "Christmas in July" I decided that Halloween was not getting enough attention so why not do Halloween in July?

I made this Witches Hat by cutting a circle and a cone made in MTC then embellished it...


My paper is Echo Park (love it) and flowers were cut using Cricut's Flower Shoppe (shocker).... I also added some ribbon and straight pins from my stash. Everything is inked in black and of course some diamond stickles (since I seem to stickle everything).


Hope this inspirses you to start your Halloween decorations in July and not let Christmas in July get all the credit :).

~Tee




14 comments:

  1. Wow this hat is stunning. Love it.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the flowers..... Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - Nicely put together; has a definite appeal, and will be a cute decor item at Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so bad. I thought I had commented on this already. I just love it and am waiting for mine. It'll go great with my broom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Halloween Witches Hat; very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Perfect Halloween decoration for the house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, I like the idea of Halloween in July, and as always love your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I really like that it is not just all plain black like most witches hats(:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tee the hat is outstanding. I love everything about it. But my fav embellishment are the roses. They are gorgeous. You really did an awesome job making your project. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails