Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ecstasy Craft Sneak Peak-Part 2 by Deanna

I have another sneak peak for you of some of the awesome holiday Ecstasy Craft items that Kim has just added to the store.



These are called Reddy Die-Cuts and this is Popcorn the bear. As you can see I got 4 cards from one package. As you can see they come with a background paper to build your image on. Building the image is easy as 1,2,3. All of the punch out items are numbered in the order that you layer them. It took me just about an hour to make all 4 cards which is fast for me. The individual card toppers measured just under 4" so I cut 4 white card stock card bases at 4 1/4" X 8 1/2" and scored and folded them to make four 4 1/4" square cards and rounded the corners. These will fit in a standard size A2 envelope so you won't have to pay extra postage to mail a square card.

On this little guy I added some Frosted Lace Stickles between the snowline and the sky and also on the 4 larger snowflakes. (sorry it doesn't show up better in the photo).

On this one I again added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the snowline and I also added some Stardust Stickles to the stars by the moon.

For this one I added some Ultra Fine White Flower Soft to the snow along the top of the fence and also to some of the snow on the tree limbs.

On this one I again added some Stardust Stickles to the fireworks in the sky.

Check out the dimension you get with these wonderful little layered images.These were quick and easy to make and are beautiful as is without any additions. It is a fun and quick way to make some cards to give as gifts or to mail to family and friends.



There are some great new Flower Soft products that have been added to the store just in time for your holiday crafting so be sure to check them out. Also be sure to check the  new CHA 2012 Release section of the store to find out the latest and greatest additions including these wonderful Ecstasy Craft items.




4 comments:

  1. Wow these are fantastic!!! I love the extra touches you put to them!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! You can't go wrong with Ecstasy Crafts -- they make such impressive cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna they are adorable. I am going to have to try the ectasy cards soon. Great work! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails