Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Etching with WOW! Embossing Powder by Deanna M

Today I have another video for you on the WOW! Embossing powder. This video shows you how to do the etching on the dress form skirt. I cut my dress from the Nifty Fifty's Cricut Cartridge at 6 3/4".

My finished card is a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" white card stock base. I added a black mat cut at 4" X 5 1/4" and a black and white patterned paper cut at 3 3/4" X 5". I adhered my dress form with some foam tape to the front of my card.
Cutter's Creek Products used in this project: WOW! Embossing Powder Silver Ultra Wooden Manniquen by KaiserCraft Glimmer Glam-Special order item

5 comments:

  1. Great video Deanna.
    I think I'm going to try that technique, it looks really good.
    Thanks for showing us.
    Kathy E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow (no pun intended) your tutorial was amazing. I have never seen this technique before. Must give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for demonstrating another great way to get some texture onto our creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't believe how much it looked like metal before you embossed the dress form.

    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You made it look so easy Deanna. I love the look of your finished dress. And I love how it doesn't affect your stamp. Yep I need some of this embossing powder. Thanks for a great demo video. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails