Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tropical Box and Mini By Ms. Pebbles

Hello everyone! :)
With so many different styles of cigar boxes out there, I had to do another one! :) Now since I took soooo many photos, I will try to keep the reading to a minimum. :)


I used our Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue collection throughout the entire box as well as the mini!


I made this flower using some of our Color Me Crazy flowers and some I had in my stash. I also made the stick pin with some pearls I had in my stash.


Here I used Glossy Accents to enhance the flowers in her hair and I used Shimmerz on her eyes and lips! Here's some more views of the outside of the box.

 This is the front.

This is the side. I did both sides pretty much identical.







This is the back.

This is the inside with the mini in it.




I tried to get a good pic of the inside to show that I used some Diamond Stickles to accent the fish on the paper all around the inside and just used some felt from my stash for the bottom.





Now for the mini! :)





List of products I used:
  Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue
  Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue Tags 2
  KaiserCraft Rhinestones
  Blingz/Shimmerz
  Distress Stickles-Mustard Seed
  Liquid Pearls-Platinum
  Color Me Crazy
  Stickles-Black Diamond
  Stickles-Diamond 
  Stickles-Xmas Red

Remember, if we are out of stock on any item, contact Kim and she may be able to order it for you! Thanks for looking everyone! :)

16 comments:

  1. WOW! & WOW! I am so impressed! I have cigar boxes that are dying to be altered :)

    {{hugs}}

    Kim B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I forgot to mention that I sprayed the inside of the box with a "clean and fresh" body spray to mask the cigar smell! :)

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful! I have this paper left over, I think I may just try this, hope you don't mind if I scrap lift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lift away Kathy! That's one of the best compliments...imo! :)

      Delete
  3. All I can say is WOW!! WOW!!! WOW!!!
    So pretty
    Kathy E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes!!! That is so beautiful!! I just don;t have words to say how impressed I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...thank you Bonnie! I'm getting all teary eyed over here! With a big smile of course!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Did you paint the box before you started? I love love this and Graphic 45 is one of my fav lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...Sorry I forgot to mention that as well. :) I painted it with a black paint with a glossy finish. The hardest part was waiting for it to finish drying to get started! :)

      Delete
  6. That is gorgeous!! I have some cigar boxes around here I'm going to have to dig out; you've inspired me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosanne! I'm glad I've inspired you!! :)

      Delete
  7. WOW! Your altered cigar box is amazing Pebbles. You did an awsome job with all the details on box. I cannot find the words that give it justice except that your project is outstanding and your design is beautiful.
    I love every embellishment you created for it.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thank you Fran!!! I'm so glad my first one came out right! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails